Saturday 24 August 2013

Introduction and welcome!

There must be a certain ego required, for people to decide to that blogging is a legitimate way of passing the time. I'm sure that deep down, that's the reason for me creating an account on here although I shall try and convince everyone otherwise. This can be our little secret... between me and the entire internet: I am only really blogging because of a medical condition in my favoured hand has pretty much stopped me doing everything else I'd usually choose to preoccupy my time with. It's not at all because I think my inane ramblings might actually entertain anyone and hence feed my insatiable ego.

Okay, now I have convinced the world that this blog is a byproduct of a medical condition and not at all any flawed character trait of mine that craves attention I feel I can confess to having blogged a couple of times previously.

I do keep a videogame blog (incredibly sporadically) that may entertain just a few friends (or truthfully, bore them to tears - if you are feeling brave  you can check it out here) and that was started when my hands failed me a few years back. I'm reassured that keeping two blogs on the go isn't cheating though, as long as they are unrelated, share different domains and don't go to the same Pilates evening class.

Well, I think it was blogs that relates to...

Before I get too blogged down, I just wanted to say thank you for reading this far and hopefully I can entice you back once in a while with my random musings. I shall try and cover a multitude of topics and hopefully even be a little entertaining.

If you would like to know a little bit more about me, well this should be linked to google+ and you can find me on faceboast and tw@tter (@AlAndrews15).

See you around, hopefully!

Perhaps I should leave a footnote to admit as much as I would love to believe I shall have 34 billion followers within a week... I am a realist; I know it's going to be a paltry couple of mill... or maybe even just a few friends who check in to see if I've accidentally said something I really shouldn't have - I am a believer in that lines are meant to be crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment